Technically Superior Replicas
V-CAT NAVAL MODELS provides the optimum experience due to several factors:
A. They are larger than most models at a scale of 1/32nd true (1 foot equals .375 inch.), this large scale
offers advantages of a great amount of detail and room for the technological advances that make V-CAT
models greatly superior to other models.
B. They are exterior exact, every feature is researched and modeled as accurate as possible using
SolidWorks. The Ship is placed in the CAD System in full scale and then reduced to the intended scale.
All technological features are then installed.
C. They can be built at several different levels of completeness:
(1) A full scale CAD Model of the four IOWA Class Battleships.
(2) Static display model (1:32nd, 1:48th scale).
(3) Physical model with programmed operational features (rotating turrets,
elevating guns, directors.
(4) Physical model with remote operational features.
(5) Floating telemetry controlled model with remote controlled operational features.
They have great presence on the water. And react and execute verbal commands as the real ship would.
The following is a projection and specifications of our current project.